Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
aunt bethany says the pledge of allegiance instead of grace.
white christmas (but only with my mom) and home alone.
Friday, December 16, 2011
- this weekend! it's going to be so much fun. tonight we go to callaway gardens to drink the best (no really, it's the best) hot chocolate and see all the christmas lights our little hearts desire, then saturday off to husbands holiday party. sidenote: the food is always so good at this holiday party, and seeing as i can't drink...let's face it, the food is all i have.
- realizing that although i have been complaining an awful lot, i am probably going to look back at some point and miss this time in our lives...our first baby. it's just so cool.
- the mini beach boys concert that took place in our bathroom the other morning. full blown rendition of "kokomo."
- holiday cards arriving in the mail every day. i love mail.
- not being able to have cocktails at holiday parties. (bet you saw that one coming) although i did get a little crazy and drink sprite last night. look. out.
- french fries for lunch twice this week. my boss just looks at me and shakes his head. oops.
- this 70 degree weather we have been having. not christmast-y. and although kind of lovely, unacceptable.
- running into copy machines. running into file cabinets. running into walls. running into everything.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
hooray for the best day of the week.
and it couldn't come at a better time...because after a crazy week of sneezes and coughs, me and life are bff again. i got amazing news from one of my best friends, am having lunch with my momma today, and i am going to completely overlook the fact that i have to take a driver safety class tomorrow (it's true..i am a very bad driver) and enjoy the snuggle weather that has finally come our way.
have a great weekend. xx.
here are some of my favorites from around the web this week:
christmas gift guides, i love them. my favorites are here and here.
alphabet rings. great little thank you for not having a cocktail for 9 months. (oh, hey husband)
and while we are talking about jewels, spike the punch necklaces are my current obsession.
trader joe's cookie butter...enough said.
diy ornament chandelier via you are my fave.
how drunk can you get at your office party?
watercolor wedding invitations.
oh so beautiful paper's holiday card round up: parts 1, 2, 3, 4
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Saturday, October 1, 2011
today i woke up and all of a suddenly it was fall.
i feel lucky to live in a place where the seasons play out perfectly.
and fall is my favorite season of all.
because coziness is my specialty.
and apple cider is my cool weather addiction.
so is pumpkin - in all forms.
happy falling. xx
Friday, September 30, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
what a summer this has been! so far we have traveled to charleston, hilton head, pensacola, west virginia, charlotte, lake wedowee and raleigh. i have been to two bachelorette parties and three weddings. i have changed jobs twice. i truly feel like summer should be over already...but oh my gosh, we haven't even gotten through august! luckily i am planning on spending the entire month in my little bungalow in atl. i may not even move from this couch. ever. hope you are all enjoying your summer too! here are a few of my favorites of late. xx