- our new sunday morning ritual including a fire in the fireplace, coffees, and saved by the bell reruns. i love me some zach morris.
- the aveda peppermint foot cream my hairstylist gave me yesterday. it's life changing.
- four more days until we leave for pittsburgh. the land where pepperoni rolls exist. pepperoni rolls from our uncle's deli. please food gods let pepperoni rolls be my pregnancy craving. i'm bringing a cooler just in case.
- wearing my new boots to the grocery store just because it was cold out. knowing that if a snow storm were to suddenly hit i would be able to kick it's ass.
- golden retrievers dressed as pilgrims.
- went to pay for my hair appointment, no debit card. had to run to the bank to get cash, bank was closed. had to drive thirty miles to go get husbands debit card. my debit card was in my coat pocket the whole time. pregnancy brain.....grr.
- the awkward way people look at you when they can't tell if you are pregnant or just fat. yes, that's a baby in there. no, i have not had 500 too many hamburgers.
- three people i know are on cruises right now. jealous. jealous. jealous.
- husband on wednesday night: that doesn't even look like your body. wait, what does that mean????
well happy friday! if you are like me you are already in thanksgiving mode and nothing is more important than food. well, maybe that is just pregnancy mode. it's all the same. i hope you have a great weekend! i will be finishing up christmas shopping for my in-laws and preparing for our trip up to pittsburgh to see them next week. oh, and maybe even going through christmas decorations. i adore the holidays!
here are some of my favorites from around the web this week:
and tell you that we are the happiest we have ever been.
that this bump has been a while in the making.
and we feel so grateful that the time is here.
that we have certainly been feeling the love.
and we can't wait to meet this little one...on may 5th, 2012.
(oh, and just so you know...i had every intention of being all creative and posting a cute pic...but the truth is, i haven't gotten out of my pj's in four months. much less put on makeup. so while i promise a cute pregnancy pic soon, today was just not the day. you understand, right?)
so...happy sunday. oh and guess what? we are in the atlanta paper today. what we thought was going to be an article on our homebuilders has turned out to be a full page spread on how we found our house on craigslist. so embarrassing...oh and don't worry, they managed to capture me at my most unflattering angle ever. so there is that. we did go out for yummy brunch this morning at sweet melissas and are now back in bed snuggled up. well, we were...husband is now back turned and snoring away. oh the life of a celebrity. xx
p.s. i will be back to regular blogging this week. i have a good excuse. no really...i do :)
p.p.s is anyone else completely obsessed with pinterest? ob-sessed i tell you. here is mine.