Saturday, May 15, 2010

anne benjamin appreciation day.

this was my bridesmaid card i sent out to my girls.
it was created by anne benjamin who designs mok duk.
and whom i love love love...

a. because she lives in chicago and
b. because she totally got what i was looking for...
i told her that i love doves, banners, midnight blue, and the saying,
"who do you want standing next to you..when all your dreams come true"
and she made this beautiful image.

anne also designed my save-the-dates, the header of this blog, and did our silhouettes which was the basic theme throughout the wedding. visit her here.

1 comment:

ROXY MARJ said...

Hi Kristen!
Just found your blog through Black Eiffel! LOVE it!!! :) & I see you went to SCAD... was hoping to do their e-learning program for a masters in illustration...but things fell through on my side, long boring story...anyways, SCAD seems like a good school and amazingly beautiful campus!! :)