Sunday, June 9, 2013

uno.



a month ago my little girl turned one. ONE. i can hardly believe it. i feel like saying the past year has been the best of my life, doesn't even give the year justice. its has been better than that...truly. I have grown with this child and become a better version of myself, for her.  Thank you sweet girl...for being such a dream, and for showing me how much i can truly love. 

a few pics from her fiesta themed birthday party:

 {the invitations, while adorable, took forever...so naturally mimosas became involved}


 {photo booth}

{of course we had mini layer dips in mason jars...}

{...and sangria}

{me and my big girl}

 {another labor of love - diy pinatas}

 {i loved the favors - instragram cookies...of course, i had too much sangria & forgot to give them out}

{family}

No comments: