Wednesday, August 15, 2012

holy vacation.

i mean, i really needed some time at the beach. last week we got in the car and drove on down to our family beach house in pensacola. it was so much fun introducing skylar to the ocean and seeing her cute little toes in the sand. every morning we woke up (at 6am...welp) and drank coffee out on the porch while watching dad surf. and even though we weren't able to do some things due to her miniature size...it's these little moments I cherish with her and I can't wait to make more memories as she gets older at my favorite place on earth. oh, and special thanks to my mom for giving me a couple of hours each day with my book and a bloody mary/bud light/mimosa/sangria to myself. much needed for sanity reasons.

here are a couple of cute pics...








until next year...

No comments: