Saturday, April 7, 2012

some things i am really loving lately...

April Favorites


(clockwise) everything mint green (including but not limited to): essie mint candy apple nail polish,
  dolce vita "sue"pumps, asos pyramid clutch.
strawberry anything....haagen dazs strawberry ice cream has been my most loved craving.
spring dresses! my favorite so far is this tulle pleated dress from piperlime.
my new show obsession...game of thrones. 
my new book obsession...fifty shades of grey. sidenote: i hesitated about this one because of all the hype, but if you can rise above all the craziness in it, you will love it.
the cutest dresses for the blueberry! peek kids dresses found here.
avocado grilled cheese sandwiches...literally just sourdough bread, white cheddar, avocado and tomatoes. so yummy! (adapted from here) xx

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Just found your blog and I love it! Congrats on your pregnancy! The last month is so much fun waiting for that special day!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I love everything mint! The nail polish is so sweet! Also, I am really craving an avocado sandwich now...I love those things!