Wednesday, June 22, 2011

today...

{my night in a nutshell}

i am grateful that i work with one of my best friends,
that i record young and the restless every day,
and stock wine like the apocalypse is coming.

because some days...
i really want to be a housewife.
(i would be a really good housewife honey)

and some days...
i need my best friend around,
i need to come home and do something mindless,
and i really need a glass of wine.

it's almost the weekend, let's all hang in there!

ps. lilac nail polish helps too. it really does.

4 comments:

CHLOE HAY ♥ said...

My pale blue nail polish works the best, I think. :)

Fox Whiskers

Michaela said...

anything lilac, purple, lavender...always helps (:

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

nothing wrong with stock piling some good beverages:) And it is kinda fun to day dream about being a housewife some days. I dream about a huge white kitchen and a gorgeous deck overlooking the ocean. I'd spend the whole day cooking a feast and then our friends would come over for dinner on the deck and we'd break into the stockpiled wine. Sounds perfect:)

Corryn said...

lilac sounds perfect to cheer me up :)

www.rewindwithcoffee.com