Saturday, March 12, 2011

its true what they say...

bad things happen in three's.
the evidence?

1. the hotel i work for got sold.
may not have a job.
may not have a job may not be working for my dream company.
may not have a job may not be working for my dream company or with my bestest friends.
it's been a tough month.

2. i got a speeding ticket.
in a school zone.
in a school zone while driving 48 in a 35
in a school zone while driving 48 in a 35 and talking on my cell phone.
sorry to all you mom's...i didn't know.

3. i hit a car this morning.
i broke the mirror off the side of my car.
i broke the mirror off the side of my car while trying to even out the pathetic parking job i did.
in my defense...i had only had half a cup of coffee and it was early. like, 730 am early.

so that's what's happening in my life. needless to say i have been having lots of cocktails lately.
hope you are all enjoying your spring. xx.

No comments: