Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 holiday things.

our house is now christmas official. i love love love decorating for holidays and being able to do it in our own house make is that much better. heres a peek at five things around my house that are making me really happy these days....
christmas, bring it.

my bestie caitlin got us this ornament when we were engaged and being pretty traditional as far as decorating trees goes, it is one of the only personalized ornamanets on our tree. i love it because on the back side it has our name and wedding date and it makes me think of my sweet friend.

now, for the record...i love york's all the time. but there is something about york's during the holidays that gets me really excited.

side note: i bought this bag on monday and finished it last night. i have problems.

ah, i am obsessed with my holiday cards this year. i love everything rifle paper co. does. i wanted to do something super cute and personalized but with all the moving and what not - definetly could not handle all that pressure.

i made this wreath, like...myself. so martha of me.

my. favorite. candle. of. all. time. archipelago botanicals - bergamot tobacco. perfect scent for cold days and warm fires.

happy holidays! xo.

No comments: