Wednesday, November 24, 2010

today i am thankful for many things.

{our new home}

hello friends. sorry i have been so mia from the blogging world but my only excuse really is that life got the best of me and i had to focus on some other things for a while. i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving planned. we are having my mom in town, cooking a lovely feast, and relaxing after a whirlwind couple of months.

i hope you can all take some time to reflect on the things you are truly thankful for and appreciate the little moments in life. here is my thankful list i put together in no particular order...

  • mom's broccoli casserole on thanksgiving day

  • a pretty little bungalow on alston drive

  • friends taking chances on love

  • the really crappy moments....making the really amazing moments real

  • warm apple cider

  • the most patient man on the planet

  • glee, the food network magazine, words with friends

  • ray lamontage on perfect fall days

  • my family

have a wonderful thanksgiving! xo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your house is so cute! I can't wait to hear more from you about what's been going on! :)

You Are My Fave said...

Oh my gosh your new house is so cute. I wish the west had more houses like that.