hello friends. sorry i have been so mia from the blogging world but my only excuse really is that life got the best of me and i had to focus on some other things for a while. i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving planned. we are having my mom in town, cooking a lovely feast, and relaxing after a whirlwind couple of months.
i hope you can all take some time to reflect on the things you are truly thankful for and appreciate the little moments in life. here is my thankful list i put together in no particular order...
- mom's broccoli casserole on thanksgiving day
- a pretty little bungalow on alston drive
- friends taking chances on love
- the really crappy moments....making the really amazing moments real
- warm apple cider
- the most patient man on the planet
- glee, the food network magazine, words with friends
- ray lamontage on perfect fall days
- my family
have a wonderful thanksgiving! xo.