Saturday, January 4, 2014

happy new years baby, zzzzzzz

ok fine, i'll admit it, we didn't stay up until midnight on new years. do you know what's sad? when you miss a call from YOUR PARENTS at midnight wishing you well because you have already been asleep for two hours. Does it help if I tell you we had colds. really, really bad colds. You know what though, I am not going to dwell on it. We still had a fun night at home. I put makeup on, I cooked, I danced, I drank champagne and I feel so good about this new year. I think you should too.

Here are a couple of little highlights of our night in...

 {i made these glitter mason jars and sticks last year and love to use them for all + any fun nights in}

 {kind of loving with these plates from anthropologie}

 {top knot! what!}

{my friend caitlin got me this fabulous plate from west elm...kind of obsessed}

{our list of resolutions for the year ahead}

{goodnight}

No comments: