Sunday, November 20, 2011

sweet & sour


{via luxefinds}

the sweet:
- our new sunday morning ritual including a fire in the fireplace, coffees, and saved by the bell reruns. i love me some zach morris.

- the aveda peppermint foot cream my hairstylist gave me yesterday. it's life changing.

- four more days until we leave for pittsburgh. the land where pepperoni rolls exist. pepperoni rolls from our uncle's deli. please food gods let pepperoni rolls be my pregnancy craving. i'm bringing a cooler just in case.

- wearing my new boots to the grocery store just because it was cold out. knowing that if a snow storm were to suddenly hit i would be able to kick it's ass.

- golden retrievers dressed as pilgrims.

the sour:
- went to pay for my hair appointment, no debit card. had to run to the bank to get cash, bank was closed. had to drive thirty miles to go get husbands debit card. my debit card was in my coat pocket the whole time. pregnancy brain.....grr.

- the awkward way people look at you when they can't tell if you are pregnant or just fat. yes, that's a baby in there. no, i have not had 500 too many hamburgers.

- three people i know are on cruises right now. jealous. jealous. jealous.

- husband on wednesday night: that doesn't even look like your body. wait, what does that mean????

3 comments:

Sarah Hartley said...

I've just found your blog and I think it's totally adorable. And congrats on the baby!! I'm following now and can't wait to read more. Stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

SZM said...

What a sweet blog! I must try that foot cream. I love aveda products.

Contemplating Beauty said...

I like this idea, sweet and sour!!!